onsdag 15. februar 2012

Med Gull at Aker Brygge

Yesterday a Med was seen on Aker Brygge some minutes before 11:30. The  bird was seen from the boat from Nesodden by Kristoffer Bøhn. He managed to take some distance photos. The bird stood on the left foot (the one with metalring), so Kristoffer didn't manage to see any ring. At 13 o'clock Simon Rix saw the same Med as before at Marienlyst. Was the bird on Aker Brygge the same?

Today Kristoffer has sent me the original photos from Aker Brygge, and I think the bird has a metalring on the foot, but it's quite hard to see clearly. I will try to take the photo up in PS when I come home, and see what is possible to get out of the distance. The rest of the bird looks alike, so it's most likely the same. Interesting that it moves so far away form Marienlyst without anyone knowing about it!

I will put out photos of the Aker Brygge bird later today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar